A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.” Proverbs 31:8
Lahash Advocates are committed to being a voice in their community for the vulnerable of East Africa. Together, this team will “speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves” by sharing the stories and needs of kids in Uganda, South Sudan, and Tanzania. In the wake of war, disease, and extreme poverty these children are often left orphaned and alone on the margins of society. They need someone to stand with them and speak up for them. Their voices are too valuable to be lost.
We partner with local East African leaders are already compassionately caring for desperate children in their own communities. They have already raised their voices, and they are inviting us to join them. The Advocate Team is designed to give you the connections and resources you need to share their stories and inspire others to act on their behalf.
As part of the Advocate Team you will stand with the vulnerable through:
- Learning about the issues facing East Africans
- Faithful prayer for our partners and the children they serve
- Raising awareness and promoting projects
- Inspiring action among your friends, family, church, and community
- You will also be personally connected to Lahash and other Advocates through regular updates, emails, and other media.
As we raise our voices together, change happens – not only in East Africa, but in our lives as well. Join us as we raise our voices for the voiceless to remind our friends in East Africa that they are not forgotten, that they are valuable and, most importantly, that they are loved.