26 Aug Shop & Share: A New Way to Give to Lahash
Did you know there is a new way to support Lahash? When you make purchases using your Fred Meyer Rewards Card (if you live in the Pacific Northwest) or through AmazonSmile (for those living anywhere in the world), they will make a donation to Lahash! We’ve already had five families participate with their Fred Meyer Rewards Card and just received a donation of $31.24 this month! We’ve also received $10 from AmazonSmile. Every little bit helps! And as more people participate the donations will continue to grow. This is a great to way to support the mission of Lahash with your everyday purchases. Below are the details and links if you’re interested in supporting us this way. A big thank you to those who thought of us when signing up and then passed the word along to us!
Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Lahash International at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 91014.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Lahash earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just like normal.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice — like Lahash!
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- You can support Lahash by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com and connecting your account to Lahash International.
- Questions? Learn more about AmazonSmile