30 Dec Share Hope with a Year-End Gift
2015 is winding to a close. We are eagerly looking forward to a new year of ministry together in 2016!
During the past year we’ve seen triumphs, transformation, and nearly 100 new children entering our sponsorship program! But we’ve also seen hardship, struggle, and at times death in our community. Through it all we struggle on – together. With the grace and power of God sustaining us. We choose to live with hope. And we are glad that you have chosen to walk this road with us.
As we prepare for the new year – we need your generosity to accomplish the critical work of caring for vulnerable kids, sharing the good news of Jesus, and spreading light across the region of East Africa.
This next year we plan to do the following:
- Care for 400 extremely vulnerable children through our sponsorship program
- Provide Higher Education scholarships and mentoring to 20 young adults
- Empower 6 young adults from the United States to serve in East Africa through our Servant Team program
- Train and equip our East African partners during our 5th East Africa Conference in June
- Join with 300 global participants in Rice & Beans Month during March to grow in Solidarity, Simplicity, and Sharing
Will you join us by contributing to Lahash through your Year-End giving?
It’s very easy to make a significant impact.
You can make an online donation
Or – you can mail a check to Lahash (postmarked by 12/31/2015) 4850 N Vancouver Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Thank you so much for being a part of “Team Lahash!” May God’s joy be with you as you celebrate the New Year!