28 Dec Exciting Plans Ahead – Share a Year-End Gift With Lahash
Share a year-end gift with Lahash to provide the hope and transformation of Christ with some of East Africa’s most vulnerable kids.
Our team is busy planning for the year of ministry ahead! We can’t wait to see what God does in the lives of the special kids we get to serve in East Africa.
Looking back over 2018, it has been an incredible year of impact and transformation.
- We served 450 school-age kids – providing holistic care and environments for spiritual growth for each child
- We provided mentorship, discipleship, and scholarships for 25 young adults
- Our Servant Team completed the US service phase, and is ready to head out to Rwanda in January
- We held our sixth East Africa conference in July to help train and empower our ministry partners
- Our network added one new ministry partnership – full details are coming in January!
- Construction is nearly complete on a new school block and underground water tank in Kenya
- We held four different Bible Camps where 129 kids participated and 26 children put their trust in Jesus
- The ministry of Lahash turned 13 this year!
Our eye is now on the year ahead in 2019. We have some big goals – and we warmly invite you to join us by sharing a generous financial gift before the end of the year! Some of our goals include:
- Expanding our Sponsorship program to care for 500 children total
- Hosting a Portland gathering to hear the story of Rwandan ministry leader Emmanuel Sitaki
- Hosting Bible Camps for 200 children
- Completing our water tank and school block construction in Kenya for our ministry partners
- Hosting a retreat for our Stand With Students scholars to provide training and spiritual growth for each individual
- Facilitating an amazing service opportunity for our Servant Team participants in the country of Rwanda
- And so much more!
We need your partnership and financial gifts as we end this year and launch into the year ahead. Will you share a generous gift with Lahash and help us reach our goal of $125,000 before midnight on December 31st?